sábado, outubro 11

Rainfall


"I’d like to know what’s going on this world we’re living on,
There’s so much poverty all around me this insanity that surrounds me.
Distant worlds seem so far away people’s lives changing every day.
Oh no I can hear the rain fall, I can hear the rain, I can hear the rain fall, I can hear the rain


I’d like to know when you and I
Will stop walking and passing by
So much ignorance that my eyes see.
My experience cannot blind me

Distant worlds seem so far from here seasons change and the rain is near
Oh no I can hear the rain fall I can hear the rain, can you?
‘cos I can hear the rain fall, can you? I can hear the rain fall

I’d like to find a new reality something more than this fantasy
No more false dreams, no more mind games,
I can’t even see through this dark rain.

Distant worlds seem so far away people’s lives changing every day oh I can hear the rain fall."


Nitin Sawhney - rainfall